Revised effective Januray 1, 2023
Videofullness and their subsidiaries (collectively,"Videofullness", “we” and “us”) own and operate the www.videofullness.com website, the stock media marketplace and platform thereon, and the other websites and mobile applications of Videofullness and its subsidiaries (together with such website, collectively, our "Website").
Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
We may ask you to provide us the following types of personal information from you:
- Information collected when you set up a Videofullness account or visit our Website including identifiers such as your member name and password, your name, your mailing and resident address, email address and phone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected when you make a content license purchase, including identifiers such as your billing address, payment information and if applicable, your VAT identification number. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card or financial account number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a 3rd party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
- Commercial information including information you provide us about your business such as company name, company size, business type and content searched for, provided or downloaded by you and amount paid to or by you.
- If you become a Videofullness content contributor, certain additional information may be requested and collected when you sign-up as a contributor or modify your Videofullness account, including (i) financial information such as banking and other financial institution or payment gateway information required in order for us to compensate you; (ii) identifiers such as your government taxpayer identification number, required in order for us to prepare tax information documents; (iii) background information about you and your content that we determine is needed to assist us in marketing your Content, identifiers that enable us to confirm your identity or your rights to the content you are providing to us; and (iv) as an additional identifier, a copy of your photo identification (for example, your driver's license).
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may be ineligible to be a Website content contributor or customer, or participate in or complete transactions on our Website and/or certain other services may not be available to you.
In addition to the above, for each visit to Website, Videofullness collects IP address and the type of device accessing Website (for example mobile phone or desktop), and we store and associate this information with your Videofullness Website account. If you register your Website account using your Facebook account, we also collect your Facebook user name and email address to authenticate your account.
We may use Videofullness and third party cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate Website users use of the Website, for example, to keep track of Internet or other electronic network activity information such as information regarding Website users’ preferences, Website activity and profile information and the IP address of the devices the Website users use to access the Website, which may include identifiers and geolocation information. The information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Videofullness accounts and provides verification of their identifying information. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
We use third party website analytic services, including Google Analytics and New Relic, to gather information about how you and others use our Website, and to facilitate Website users use of the Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used and the information regarding your activity on the Website to assess your content and needs so that we may offer content and/or services to meet such needs. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245, or about NewRelic please visit: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/using-new-relic/new-relic-security/security/data-security.
Certain of our emails may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party service providers. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us to associate your responses to your Website account and/or compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our email campaigns are received by their recipients.
The Website contains Videofullness and third party advertisement service provider tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is an HTML code snippet which is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email. These pixels are used to track user behavior and enable us to associate responses to our emails and digital advertisements placed by us or such service providers on third party websites with you and your Website account and/or compile aggregated statistics to analyze the effectiveness of our digital advertisement campaigns. These third parties include Facebook and Rakuten Advertising. In some cases, we provide Website users email addresses to the service providers to assist in this process. To learn about their treatment of your personal information and the options they make available for managing such treatment, in the case of Rakuten see
https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/subject-requests/, and in the case of Facebook, see
Managing Your Preferences Regarding Use of Your Personal Data Captured by Tracking Technologies
If you do not wish to have this information used by a tracking technology provider for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, visit https://optout.networkadvertising.org/ and select "Manage My Browser's Opt Outs" to submit your opt-out to the provider.
In addition, most browsers provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies in their privacy and security settings/options. Please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on certain Videofullness cookies, so if you block or delete such cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities and your preferences and the settings that are dependent on such cookies may be lost.
Locations where your data may be Stored or Processed
Personal information collected by Videofullness may be shared with its affiliates and subsidiaries and may be stored and processed in the U.S., Ireland or any other country in which Videofullness or its affiliates or subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our Website or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Use of your Personal Information
- As is true of most internet sites, we use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and electronic network activity information to automatically gather information about your web session such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to administer your Videofullness account and to process your transactions.
- If you are a content contributor, we use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and electronic network activity, financial and commercial information to verify your identity, identify your uploaded content as your content, review your content, process payment and information to be provided to you and to prepare tax information documents.
- We use identifiers to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations.
- We use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and electronic network activity, financial and commercial information to provide customer service, and provide you information and advertisements that we believe are relevant to your interests.
- We use identifiers to send you requested content, sales or service information.
- We use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and other electronic network activity information, and financial and commercial information and electronic network activity, financial and commercial information to assess the needs of your business to determine suitable content or services.
- We use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and other electronic network activity information, and financial and commercial information and financial and commercial information to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences.
- We use identifiers and financial and commercial information to respond to customer content or services requests.
- We use identifiers to send you a newsletter or information about our content, services, programs and offerings or other information or offers that may be of interest.
- We use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies and other electronic network activity information, and financial and commercial information and financial and commercial information to perform anonymized research and analysis aimed at improving our content, services and technologies, including sending you surveys.
- We use identifiers and commercial information to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners.
- We use identifiers to operate our blogs or comment areas of our Website.
Information Obtained Regarding Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a government request;
- if you are a content contributor, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the sale of licenses to your content;
- if Videofullness is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- If you have entered into and/or won a Videofullness contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Payment Gateways and Processors
Links to Other Internet Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have any question about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you should contact the payment gateway or processor.
Website Blogs and Forums
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Deletion or Restriction of Our right to Store or Process your Personal Information
Under the GDPR, you have the right to restrict processing of your personal information. And under the GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the right to request deletion of your personal information. However these rights are not absolute, and we will continue to retain and use your personal information as we determine is necessary for management of continuing contractual rights and obligations, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims or protect our or other Videofullness contributors or licensee rights, which would include our need to comply with our contractual and other legal obligations, resolve disputes or claims, and enforce our agreements. We extend these rights to persons everywhere. However, if you have contributed any content to the Website or downloaded or licensed any content from the Website, because your and our contractual obligations and the rights grant by us to our licensees are perpetual and we could be subject to legal claims for many years, in most cases, we would not delete or stop use of your information.
If you would like to restrict processing of or request deletion of your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just complete, scan and email us the online. Before we can honor any such request, we need to verify that the request is really by you (or if it relates to a minor of less than 16 years, his/her parent or legal guardian). In order for us to verify that any such request is really being made by you, we will need you to provide us with your full legal name and email address that matches the information in our records. In addition, if you have an active contributor or customer account with us, we may contact you and ask you to provide other additional information about you or your request.
Reviewing and Correcting and Updating your Personal Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are an EU resident, you have the right to request a copy of, review and/or update your personal information and to correct any of your personal information in our records that is inaccurate. And under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a California resident, you have the right to request (1) The categories of personal information we have collected about you, (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information, (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, and (5) the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. We extend the GDPR rights to persons everywhere. If you would like to exercise these rights, contact us at email@example.com. Before we can honor any such request, we need to verify that the request is really by you (or if it relates to a minor of less than 16 years, his/her parent or legal guardian). In order for us to verify that any such request is really being made by you, we will need you to provide us with the following:
- A physical or scanned copy of the Personal Information Review Request Form, completed and signed by you.
- A photocopy of your proof of identity (e.g. passport or driver’s license).
- A photocopy of proof of address (e.g. utility bill).
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, visiting your user preferences page, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.