Terms and Conditions
Changes to Legal Terms
Content and Other Materials
Videofullness and its subsidiaries and other corporate affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates" and together with Videofullness, "we", "us" and possessives thereof) offer an on-line marketplace where people may submit and upload at the Website a variety of works, including film and video footage, music, sound effects, photographs, illustrations, animation, after effects templates, 3D models, media project files and/or other audio, audio-visual, or visual works, whether generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means or in any media or other material (any and all of such works that are uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us, individually and collectively, “Content”) so the same may be downloaded by and licensed to users, members, registrants and licensees of the Website.
No Content may be uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us unless the person or entity doing so (a "Contributor") first agrees the Videofullness Contributor Agreement, as the same may be changed by us from time to time (the "Contributor Agreement"), and any and all Content uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us is contributed to us on the terms and subject to the conditions of the Contributor Agreement.
Except as provided below under Previews, no Content may be downloaded or otherwise copied from the Website, unless the person or entity doing so first agrees to the Videofullness Content License Agreement, as the same may be changed by us from time to time (the "License Agreement"), and any and all Content other than Previews that is downloaded from the Website is subject to and only may be downloaded and used on the terms and subject to the conditions and restrictions of the License Agreement and upon the payment of the applicable License Fees therefor set forth in the Website.
All Content, Previews, Content Information and other works, content and materials (including the organization and presentation of the foregoing) on the Website (the “Materials”) and copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto are the property of us and our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. "Videofullness" is a registered trademark and "www.videofullness.com" is a trademark of Videofullness. The visual appearance of the Website is protected trade dress of Videofullness under U.S. and other law.
Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us, such as the Content License Agreement and as may be expressly permitted by said agreement, except as provided below under Previews, any use of any of these Materials, including any modification, public display or performance, derivative use, exploitation or distribution, without our written permission is strictly prohibited. No copyright and other intellectual property notices or watermark on any Materials shall be deleted or modified.
Privacy; Your Personal Data
Location of Access to Website and Provision and Processing of Information
All access to and use of the Website, provision of information in or through the Website and/or your agreement to these terms will be deemed to take place in the United States, and your provision of personal and other information in or through the Website will be directly to both Videofullness, Inc. in the United States and Videofullness Media Ireland Limited in Ireland.
You consent to your personal information being shared with and processed in the course of our business by us and our Subsidiaries, which are located in various different countries, including the U.S., which provide varying and in some cases less privacy protection than your country.
Notice of Violation of Privacy or Publicity Rights by Materials
If you believe that your privacy or publicity rights (or the privacy rights of a minor of whom you are the parent or legal guardian) are violated by any Content or other Material on the Website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notice with the following information:
- a description of the material that you claim violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor's) privacy or publicity rights or where it is located on the Website, with enough detail to enable us to find it on the Website;
- a description of how the material violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor's) privacy or publicity rights;
- your (and if acting for a minor, the minor's) name, along with your address, telephone number and email address; and
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized and violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor's) privacy or publicity rights and a representation that the information in the notice is true and correct.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
You will not on or through the Website do any of the following or assist your employer or anyone else to on or through the Website do any of the following:
- solicit any Website contributor, customer or user, whether or not such solicitation is on an individual or bulk basis;
- advertise any product or service, whether or not such advertising is in the form of unrequested bulk commercial email;
- conduct any fraudulent, criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- upload, provide to us or send any Content or Content Information or communication that infringes, misappropriates or violates anyone else's copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other legal right, or that is illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing or menacing, or that promotes hatred or violence towards, or directly attack or threaten or make ad hominin attacks on any others, based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.;
- conduct any activity which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam";
- post or distribute any Content or Content Information or provide any information to us that is intentionally false or intended to mislead or deceive others as to the source of the Content.
- impersonate any person or entity, including using a false e-mail address, to confuse, mislead or deceive others;
- resell or make commercial use of the Website, any part thereof or any Material thereon, except as permitted by the License Agreement as related to Content downloaded thereunder;
- collect or use of any Content descriptions or information or prices, except (i) to view and evaluate for purchase of a license of the Content under the License Agreement or (ii) as permitted by the License Agreement as related to Content downloaded thereunder;
- download or copy any member, user, registrant or Content information for the benefit of yourself or any person, merchant or website except as necessary to facilitate use of Content downloaded from the Website pursuant to the License Agreement or rights thereto granted therein;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on or at the Website or use any other automated means to access the Website;
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part thereof or any Content or any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Videofullness or the Website without our express written consent;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our names or trademarks without our express written consent;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other infrastructure or use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to or use of it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, including uploading, linking to, or distributing any Content or Content Information or communication that is intended to damage or disrupt the Website, or another Contributor’s or other user’s device or computer, or that is intended to compromise the privacy or account security of another user;
- post or provide to us any other user’s private or personal information (such as phone numbers, addresses, or financial information to name a few), or intimate photos or videos of another person, without that person’s explicit consent;
- upload or provide to us any Content or Content Information that promotes or endorses regulated goods and services such as alcohol, gambling, tobacco, firearms/weapons, pharmaceuticals, or other goods and services regulated in the United States and other countries in which the Website is available; or
- exploit for any commercial purpose without our express written consent the Website or any part thereof except as necessary to utilize rights to downloaded Content pursuant to the License Agreement or to upload any Content pursuant to the Contributor Agreement.
Use of Feedback Submitted.
Videofullness is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material (other than Content uploaded to the website for distribution pursuant to the Videofullness Content License Agreement) that you may submit to the Website or otherwise send to us ("Feedback") worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including developing, and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Website, Materials therein, the Videofullness marketplace or any Content thereon. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Videofullness will have sole ownership of any and all intellectual property rights in and to anything created by or for Pond5 based on any Feedback. Should you provide any Feedback, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Videofullness regarding the use of such Feedback, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
You agree that: (a) you will not share the user ID or password that you obtained or use in connection with your access to or use of the Website, an upload to the Website or a purchase of a license to Content from the Website (collectively “User Codes”) with any other person, (b) you will take all necessary actions to preserve the confidentiality of such User Codes, (c) you are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under any User Code; and (d) you will immediately notify us in writing in the event that you learn that: (i) any such User Code is lost, stolen, or improperly disclosed to a third party; (ii) the authority or employment of any person provided with a User Code on your behalf has been or is about to be terminated; (iii) the confidentiality of any User Code has been compromised in any way; or (iv) you learn about a possible or actual unauthorized access to and/or use of the Website.
The Website may provide links or references to other sites, services and resources on the Internet, including payment processors or gateways. Videofullness has no control over such sites, services and resources and we are not responsible for and we do not endorse such sites, services and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Website are between you and the third party, and you agree that Pond5 is not liable for any cost, loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from any such dealings or any claim that you may have against any such third party.
Termination of Use
We may at our sole discretion terminate or limit anyone's access to or use of the Website, any pre-paid credits or subscription and/or any Evaluation License at any time and for any reason without prior notice, including (without limitation):
- posting or uploading any infringing or offensive Content, communication or other Material to the Website,
- soliciting any Website contributor, customer or user, or
In such event, you agree to immediately (i) stop using the Website and all Previews and Content Information and (ii) delete all Previews, Content Information, other Materials and all copies thereof from all digital media, files, folders, works and storage devices and destroy all other copies, or, at Videofullness’s request, return all such copies to Videofullness, and (iii) pay all amounts owed to Videofullness. If we terminate or limit your access to or use of the Website for breach of any agreement or terms or reasonable cause, Videofullness will not be obligated to refund any fees paid by you.
Operation of the Website
We operate the Website as an internet service provider of an on-line marketplace, providing storage of user generated materials on our systems or networks at the direction of Videofullness's users.
We may provide services in connection with the Website, including email notifications, Content and Preview downloading and information publication. We will endeavor to ensure that such services are available, operate correctly and are free from malicious code (e.g., computer viruses). You agree to release and hold harmless Videofullness for any damages arising out of your use of the Website, including the unavailability, failure or improper operation of services provided in connection with the Website.
You may incur fees for using certain services ("Fee-Based Services") provided by us. The fees for Fee-Based Services will be conspicuously posted or stated in a notice from us, and you will not be allowed to access any Fee-Based Service without first approving the fees for such service. You agree to pay us all fees charged by us for Fee-Based Services you elect to access.
The Website and Materials Provided "As Is".
THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS IS WITH YOU. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement or Other Rights Violated.
Videofullness respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied, used, stored, transmitted or displayed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com
Attention: CFO and Legal Counsel
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing or where it is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the Website;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your Content that was removed is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent or us at the respective addresses noted above:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located in New York, New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may re-post the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be re-posted on the Website, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Nothing above will reduce affect our right in our sole discretion to remove any Content, Preview or other Material from the Website.
Consent to Electronic Communications.
By inputting any information on the Website, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
To find more information about our Website, marketplace, platform or Content, or if you need assistance with your account, please visit Videofullness Customer Support.